Are you are attractive, fun, lovable, interesting and still find it difficult to find a date? Well, if that is the case you are not doing the things in the right “dateable” way. Attractions between women and men is little complex but yet very simple. The dating world may sound harsh, crazy and weird. Some people believe you need to master the art in order to get a date. Mastering the art will definitely help you, but if you follow some basic rules, then even you will have a date by tomorrow.
Here are some sure shot thumb rules:
• You need to be social. – It’s impossible to get a date if people who are also looking for a date don’t know that even you are available. Meeting new people and mingling is much better than hanging around alone. Try visiting functions, church, market place, college functions, clubs and work.
• You need to be yourself. – If you learn to be confident, you shall discover the best ways to get a date. Be comfortable about your looks like skin color, hair, etc. Never try to change your look completely and portray yourself as someone. The trick is to be you confidently.
• Patience is required. – The scene of going on a date may consume a lot of time and especially if it is between two new faces. So don’t be impatient as it shows on the face.
• Send out the correct signals. – You need to send signals to the person you are interested to date. If you look away, hide and keep postponing topics, you will not be able to get a date. You can send signals while casual questions like – what do you do in evenings generally?
• Ask for it. – This is the sure shot way to get a date. If you think the opponent is interested, just ask for a date. Do not bother about rejection, give it a try.